Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I know, when Brighton are attacking and 10 years from their box, why dont I blow the whistle and stop the game.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
What's potter going to come out with at the end of this pile of dross I wonder.... what have we 'learnt' from today

MerseySeagull

Apr 17, 2017
Wirral
If Potter does not show that he is clearly livid at this absolute joke then I'm going back on the fence. This is a golden opportunity for a manger (not Dunky or anyone else) to show the leadership and passion that has been so frequently missing with us in the last few seasons. I am praying to God for at least a repeat of the Wolves game

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have never really understood why a team who has been fouled and awarded a free kick has to wait for the offending side to get themselves ready to defend it.

That aside, I’m almost done with football now. It’s not just our games, VAR and hopeless referees have just ruined it and I’m becoming less and less interested.

So very sad after loving the game for over 50 years.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
FFS, Gallagher pretends he has a head injury, Mason blows as he's getting up. We lose momentum

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh good. Lallana and Gross seem to be in exactly the same position as each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
For all the frustration, I still think we'll get at least a point. I was targeting four points from a possible six from last Monday and this afternoon. To get nothing is unthinkable.

Go on you Seagulls! Let's hammer another nail into Big Sham's coffin.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How are we supposed to know whether the ref's blown for kick off or not?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
For all the frustration, I still think we'll get at least a point. I was targeting four points from a possible six from last Monday and this afternoon. To get nothing is unthinkable.

Go on you Seagulls! Let's hammer another nail into Big Sham's coffin.

This!

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
I thought the Palace game was a strange game but that first half, just watched the free kick goal no goal the comentator said Lee mason blew his whistle dunk kicked the ball and blew it again before the ball crossed the line! but it crossed the line in fact it hit the back of the net before the second whistle, what I don't understand is why was it disallowed I can only think Maupay was off side I don't understand what the commentators were saying that VAR disallowed it because the whitel was blown before it crossed the line even low that's not what happened, I am genuinely confused

Don't bother trying to understand it, it shouldn't have happened. Anything they put out explaining it is just to cover up the obvious error that they took about 5 minutes to make.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
COME ON. FVCKING COME ON. IVE FVCKING HAD IT WITH FVCKING BAD LUCK, MISSED FVCKING SHOTS, FVCKING VAR AND FVCKING ALL OF IT. ENOUGH.

PUT.

THE.

FVCKING.

BALL.

IN.

THE.

FVCKING.

NET.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here