Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
IN fairness to West Brom, he really shouldn't have blown the first time. I suspect it was a mistake, but once he has made the mistake, surely the goal stands? He has no right to stop the game once he's signalled the restart.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We’ve been utter crap, totally devoid of passion. We miss Webster so much, I think seeing us play without him makes me realise he’s more of a captain in this team than Dunk.

Maupay shite, Trossard looks scared and Connolly aside from that one effort has been invisible.

Imho we also miss Solly hugely. He drives us forward, tying up the right wing of the opposition.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So - having watched it again, basically the ref blew the first whistle before he should have done. He then realised he had blown too early as keeper wasn't yet set - so blew again.

Bad error. But I do think we'd be furious if that had been against us and had been allowed to stand. Ref's can't go round saying 'take the free-kick before the others are ready'

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The reality is refs have lost confidence in their own decision making. We're almost at a point where, if we are to persist with VAR, we might as well get rid of on field refs all together. Just have a klaxon and mic'ed up announcer.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I’m seriously falling out of love with football in the Premier League.....

Maupay & Connolly are simply inadequate and offer very little, very rarely.

Rocket up the arse time, Potter earn your money, and make changes now, not on 70 minutes when we’re 2-0 down.

Very very disappointed

Maupay is good enough, but desperately needs a rest for his confidence (he’ll get a hatrick now). What has Welbeck done to Potter

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
No. I’m trying to explain why the goal was given.

I don’t agree with it. The ref stopped play before the ball went in the net (apparently) for no reason. I hope Mason is removed from EPL officiating for good.
Could they use goaline technology to see if the ball was over the line before the second whistle ?
Useless now I know but just a thought..
They were always going to bail out one of there own :censored:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Absolute dog shit, we're crap, a bunch of pretty boys poncing around earning more in a week than most do in a year. Sick of this shit masquerading as nouveau football. Its just as crap as under Hughton, just nicer gift nice wrapping with a big gold bow hiding the same rubbish.

Both Fulham and WBA looked absolutely garbage early in the season, to their credit, they've both improved. We are one paced, one dimensional and are simply stuck in a rut, making excuses and going nowhere.

seem to have summed my thoughts up well here

D

Deleted member 2719

I’m seriously falling out of love with football in the Premier League.....

Maupay & Connolly are simply inadequate and offer very little, very rarely.

Rocket up the arse time, Potter earn your money, and make changes now, not on 70 minutes when we’re 2-0 down.

Very very disappointed

He does make changes early, I think he did one at half time against Palace from memory. He won't wait until 70, he is a reactive manager.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

attachment.php

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Absolute farce.

4 minutes added time :laugh:

This season couldn’t get anymore bizarre? Could it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here