Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
How's Potter going to get the players confidence and mojo back after this debacle

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
How can we be so consistently unlucky? How is it possible that Connolly misses an open goal, we miss two penalties, have a fair goal disallowed. How was it possible that Palace scored from their only two shots including one the goon would miss 99 times out a 100.
Surely we can't go through a whole season like. A spell, perhaps, a few games. But the whole season?

Been missing open goals all season. That is a trend not unlucky.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Today is a bad performance. No question.

But we’re off the back of a superb 6 match unbeaten run, played Palace off the park. And today the players can’t score from 2 penalties. How are PL players missing penalties GP’s fault?

It’s kind of indicative of the whole set-up at the moment. That lack of confidence.
I’m not going to get into slagging Potter. I want him to succeed (almost) as much as you .
But there’s a certain lack of fight that other shit teams have and we don’t.
Small thing , but he was meek during the free kick debacle.
Ah well.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
A certain poster on here keeps popping at me for anger management issues but Jesus Christ how can you not watching that clown Potter not giving a shit
Worst defeat of season today

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
we took the cheap option and are now trying to figure out why we are so crap.

100% correct.

The best forward we’re pinning our hopes on is Welbeck, who just went down with Watford. How can anyone not pin blame on recruitment for that? I’m not saying it’s easy. But they’re recruited everywhere on the pitch pretty well, just not up front.

Stat on sky: 65 efforts on goal in our last 3 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here