Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Potter just sits there biro and piece of paper in hand

i often wonder what he can write on the back of that old fag packet. There’s not enough space to write very much.
his after game interviews alway say ‘we will learn from this’ but we never seem to. Obviously he runs out of paper and hence can’t make many note to self about what lessons we needed to learn.

Going to need an extra long run later to get the utter shit of this football out of my soul

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Perhaps Connolly should spend a bit more time practicing shooting and a little less time dying his hair.

And perhaps his manager should remind him of his priorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve always felt that. Titting about with beard and hair when he should be looking at pictures of what a goal looks like.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
How can it be Potters fault if we miss a penalty, have a horrendous decision disallowing a goal and a striker miss an open goal from 6 yards.

Seriously how is that the managers fault?

Do you think Wellbeck would have missed that chance?

Edit: I take that back. He probably would have. FFS.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I feel sorry for Moder, Tau, Karbownik, Caicedo and Tau who are going to become Championship players without having a chance to do anything about it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Wish we had a cullip or oatway personality in this team

You what mate?
90b1cc87f18052a1c17b4f351b1cb184.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don't **** it up this time you useless sacks of shit

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How can it be Potters fault if we miss a penalty, have a horrendous decision disallowing a goal and a striker miss an open goal from 6 yards.

Seriously how is that the managers fault?

I’m just pointing out the NSC tropes which you’re helping confirm. It’s the players when we do badly but Potter when we do well. That’s the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here