Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Brom release Joe Mattock

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We will need to be very quick off the mark before he attracts other offers but I would be surprised if something hadn't already been put in place and hopefully we will hear within 24 hours!. Wouldn't say no to Shorey either

Shorey being linked with a return to Reading.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm getting sick and tired of these 'could do a job' threads, they are all completely irrelevant as the player in question will never come to us.

I think you should be looking at a self imposed ban, El Pres.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Keith Andrews unlikely to be offered a contract too! Wouldn't mind that either. Also means we can save the transfer money for a striker or two and a keeper.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Sign him up on a 3yr deal is what im hoping for.
We have to be in with a serious shout on this one, he wont get taken by a prem side and must have enjoyed his time with us !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Keith Andrews unlikely to be offered a contract too! Wouldn't mind that either. Also means we can save the transfer money for a striker or two and a keeper.

now that would be an IMMENSE signing for us if we could jump in ahead of Ipswich who were desperate to keep him before he went to WBA (and who, unfortunately have a great deal more money to spend on wages than we do :( )

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Andrews will stay in the prem.

Mattock, i am guessing we have already spoken to and must have offered something. He might as well wait a bit and see if any other offers come in for him. Lets hope we put a time frame on any offer, otherwise it is going to be a long old summer...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Be very disappointed if we don't get him, unless Gus has someone better lined up. Given how many positions we need to strengthen, getting Mattock on a contract would be a great start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here