Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're the highlight of Swindon's season!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can see them doing a "Bristol City" on us and beating us home and away. Certainly gonna be games with a great atmosphere with one club or the other on a mighty pisstaking session.

One of the games to look forward to for us as well I would think?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Goodfella said:
Priority booking for away Executive Travel to destinations such as Brighton, Leeds, Southend and Bournemouth

Executive until you get here.:lolol:
Yeah to make up for that, you get 15 of your own seats at Leeds. :D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Göttingen gull said:
the hundred and twenty minutes are up, but you're not there yet swindon fans.... virgooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click Me ->:clap2:<- Click Me

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
roz, I take it you have been to Swindon...an arson attack brightens up your life if you live there!!!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Simster said:
Yeah to make up for that, you get 15 of your own seats at Leeds. :D

More like 50 each. They only brought 74 fans the last time we played them.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you think they're really that bothered about beating us, compared to any other team? If there was any animosity over those play-off games, it only came from their screaming buffoon of a manager.

Can't see it myself, surely defeat didn't hurt THAT much, not to the extent that it still bites three years later. Pretty lame if it does.

We lost to Notts County in the play off final once, yet I couldn't be more indifferent to their fate.

PS nice to see Former European Champions Nottingham Forest (c) don't warrant a mention in Swindon's list of future highlights, yet ourselves and Southend do
:lolol:

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I can assure you that my Swindonian mates hate Brighton and Leon 'The C**t' Knight. Though that probably has a lot to do with me :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bad Ash said:
Leon 'The C**t' Knight.

Was that their name for him or ours? :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here