Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're shit, we're great!!

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
We're shit we're great, we're frustrating we're exciting, we're f***ing crap we're f***ing fantastic, we've got no shape we've opened them up, Kazim-Richards get onside you useless f***ing twat, Kazim-Richards what a belter I love you I've always rated you, McGhee aarrrrghhh McGhee, McGhee waaahheeyy McGhee!

Life through the eyes of an Albion fan! It's like suffering from bi-polar personality disorder sometimes!

I love it!

Schizo-tastic :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
XooX said:
We're shit we're great, we're frustrating we're exciting, we're f***ing crap we're f***ing fantastic, we've got no shape we've opened them up, Kazim-Richards get onside you useless f***ing twat, Kazim-Richards what a belter I love you I've always rated you, McGhee aarrrrghhh McGhee, McGhee waaahheeyy McGhee!

Life through the eyes of an Albion fan! It's like suffering from bi-polar personality disorder sometimes!

I love it!

You're a !!!!, I love you

:clap2: :( :clap2: :( :clap2: :( :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Jekyll and Hyde team

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
We were TARDTASTIC tonight. Offsides galore yet a free header in space to draw even. Well done lads, depriving them of 3 points is the main bonus.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Re: Re: We're shit, we're great!!

Hiney said:
You're a !!!!, I love you

:clap2: :( :clap2: :( :clap2: :( :clap2:

Hiney, that mad me laugh out loud, you got my point exactly!!! And i bet it was the C word!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here