Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're in the play-offs

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
braders7 said:
yeah how long before we get ACTUAL dates , i need to book days off work/bunk off college to sort out!

from Sky
Sat May 15 Match TBA (KO TBC) SS1 18.00 Nationwide League Play-Offs 2nd Division semi-final,
1st leg

Sun May 16 Match TBA (KO 16.00) SS1 15.30 Nationwide League Play-Offs 2nd Division semi-final,1st leg

Thu May 20 Match TBA (KO 19.45) SS1 19.30 Nationwide League Play-Offs 2nd Division semi-final,
2nd leg

Sun May 30 Match TBA (KO 15.00) SS1 14.00 Nationwide League Division Two Play-Off Final

The rest depends on where we finish and who we play I suppose. (we could still finnish 3rd and play PV for example. but BC would need to lose their last 2 games and we would need to beat wrex and Hartlepool or Swindon need to win)

So dates confirmed 5pm Next saturday.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
timco said:

So dates confirmed 5pm Next saturday.
shitz ,need to do serious blagging, be in it less then a week between wrexham and play-off semi final leg1 :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is a further issue - I don't think the club are allowed to play full league games a Withdean on a Sunday.

What happens then ?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I don't care at this stage of this season how we win, as long as we do. Other teams have had lucky breaks so its about time we had one or two. I am really pleased we are in the playoffs.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bhasign: :bhasign: :bhasign: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :mexican: :banana:

Beach Hut said:
There is a further issue - I don't think the club are allowed to play full league games a Withdean on a Sunday.

What happens then ?

Last season were we not due to play Sheffield Utd on a Sunday? The game was moved back to the Saturday for some reason. I guess playing at Withdean on a Sunday shouldn't be a problem?

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Great that we qualified today. A worry though is our lack of clear goals lately from open play. Even Piercys' goal a few weeks ago was a deflection. Lets hope our strike force really turn it on in the play-offs.

Stumpy Tim

Gullet said:
Great that we qualified today. A worry though is our lack of clear goals lately from open play. Even Piercys' goal a few weeks ago was a deflection. Lets hope our strike force really turn it on in the play-offs.

Although it's now 4 games without conceding a goal - fantastic when entering a two-legged semi I think

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
does not matter how we get our goals as long as we do and they dont.:clap:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
And the irony of it, the team that beat us in the play-off final in '91 is the team that puts us into the play-offs in 2004!!!

Thanks Notts County, that has partially erased a painful Wembley memory!!

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here