Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
WELL DONE LADS

aussie gull

Apr 27, 2004
Perth, Australia
Port Vale play Rushden away... both desperately needing wins, Rushden are currently in the relegation zone and are 2 points from safety and Vale need the win to get into the play-offs, should make for a good game!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
verrrrrrrrrrrry lucky today

still we are in , hopefully mcghee can motrivate the lads before we go into the play-off battle!

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
How come everyone is so ecstatic when we play a team doomed to relegation, and we cannot score against them. What hope do we have against the three ABOVE us.
I am not a great hockey fan, but watch a couple of play off games for the meaning of comittment.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cadiz Seagull said:
Did I just hear on the radio that our 2nd leg could be on the Thursday? Hope not, I've already booked my flights and I've booked to fly back here that day! :dunce:
yeah how long before we get ACTUAL dates , i need to book days off work/bunk off college to sort out!

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Porky said:
How come everyone is so ecstatic when we play a team doomed to relegation, and we cannot score against them. What hope do we have against the three ABOVE us.
I am not a great hockey fan, but watch a couple of play off games for the meaning of comittment.

So by your reckoning they are far better than us, play off's do not work like that, now you should know that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here