Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We’re hurting, but we’re not down and out yet!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Nice words and sentiment, but reality is slightly sterner.

Only side not to win in 2020, games against Wolves, Arsenal, Leicester, City, United, Liverpool around the corner and many players looking short of PL standard.

Add to that the poor return against 'lesser' sides in recent matches, and the picture is not so great.

Fingers crossed.
Arsenal and man u are both very average away and well beatable. Last 3 games are definitely winnable. Norwich is winnable.

Even wolves aren't that great at home, they usually draw.

I still have hope.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Arsenal and man u are both very average away and well beatable. Last 3 games are definitely winnable. Norwich is winnable.

Even wolves aren't that great at home, they usually draw.

I still have hope.

YESS! That’s the bloody spirit.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I hope we stay up, I want is to stay up, but on the basis of results since Christmas, I really think the team and GP are out of their depth.

I'm trying to console myself with the though that at least if we do go down, we might actually be able to enjoy a few wins in the Championship, 'cos I can't see us winning any or our last 10 games: 4 x draws and 6 defeats, I fear.

So that's 32 points, which I must admit I now think is all we might be able to get. Fancy us to beat Newcastle and possibly pick up another draw away but pretty sure 32 won't be enough. Does anyone know what the lowest Prem points has been for survival?

We have to win at least 2 games and probably need at least another 4 points so 4 draws also. Arsenal and utd at home are winnable depending on what arsenal and United team turn up. Having said that they are fighting for champions league places. Liverpool could be 1 win from securing title when they arrive and city will tear us apart if we play our "potter" way. We can get something from wolves and even Leicester away and I expect us to get a point at Norwich and beat Newcastle. All in all its going to be down to last game or 2 and experience will ultimately decide which Potter unlike his predecessor had.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
All pretty football ,simple answer shoot shoot shoot.

According to the BBC we had 23 or 24 shots ( Stats V Report) shooting wasn't the problem.
It was pathetic finishing.
March should have scored in the first half and Maupay either scuffed shots or shot staight at the goalie.

Others were way off target.

I love Maupay for his constant effort and his attitude but he needs to score more often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here