Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're gonna do Leicester

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I just have a feeling in me bones, they are the worst team I've seen in the championship this season and we should have buried them at their place. We're gonna win on saturday and we're gonna win convincingly.

There I said it!

COME ON!!!!!:jester: :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we do it will be thanks (yet again) to Ernests planned MASSIVE protest. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: And not the lardy jocko clown :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
They are not very good at all, we HAVE to exploit Rab Douglas if he is playing in goal, he is possibly the WORST scottish goalkeeper of all time under the pressure.

Cant see them breaking the habit of a lifetime and taking that many.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm also going on the assumption that it can't get any worse!!

We are due a break, Millwall was a soul destroyer and we are not gonna get turned over by another bottom of the table team.:drink:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
dwayne said:
I'm also going on the assumption that it can't get any worse!!

We are due a break, Millwall was a soul destroyer and we are not gonna get turned over by another bottom of the table team.:drink:

We NEED this one.

I laugh at the bobblers who think Crewe is at least a point in the bag. I reckon I have been to GRESTY 4 or 5 times and I have only seen us get a point there, its a bastard of a place to go to needing a win as they normally just shut up shop on you then catch you on the break

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm praying that you're right, dwayne. We're going to win just a handful of games for sure, so let's hope that handful includes all the 6 pointers we have left.

If we do beat Crewe, Sheff Wed, Leicester & Millwall then we'll have done the hard part.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Rougvie said:
We NEED this one.

I laugh at the bobblers who think Crewe is at least a point in the bag. I reckon I have been to GRESTY 4 or 5 times and I have only seen us get a point there, its a bastard of a place to go to needing a win as they normally just shut up shop on you then catch you on the break
have to agree totally rougvie we need to win there but doing it is anouther thing espcailly with our record at gresty road remember years ago playing well up there and losing 4 0 when they had lennon ,murphy,adebola and savage

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Rougvie said:
They are not very good at all, we HAVE to exploit Rab Douglas if he is playing in goal, he is possibly the WORST scottish goalkeeper of all time under the pressure.

Cant see them breaking the habit of a lifetime and taking that many.

To exploit Douglas we will actually have to get bloody close to the goal for a change.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
dwayne said:
I just have a feeling in me bones, they are the worst team I've seen in the championship this season and we should have buried them at their place. We're gonna win on saturday and we're gonna win convincingly.

There I said it!

COME ON!!!!!:jester: :clap:

But they have sacked their jock twat of a manager and are much better for it. Perhapse we should try the same? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here