Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We're doomed, I tell you ... DOOMED"

I get hacked off enough when posters on NSC jump straight into defeatist mode at the first sign of a setback.

But when the players do the same thing - as they did on 47 minutes this afternoon - I give up completely.

Faith? You can keep it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I kind of agree yet so dont want to if you know what i mean.

At the final whistle the last man on the pitch applauding the fans that had remained was Craig davies who looked totaly devastated to be honest but in the scheme of things caring by itself does not get you 3 points.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I must admit that this afternoon was the first time since Adams was sacked that I though we would actually be going down - and I feel sick!

If we cannot scrape staying up then Knight must resign - it is all his fault bringing back Adams.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I get hacked off enough when posters on NSC jump straight into defeatist mode at the first sign of a setback.

But when the players do the same thing - as they did on 47 minutes this afternoon - I give up completely.

Faith? You can keep it.

You`ve gone mad since the lawn mower incident.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I must admit that this afternoon was the first time since Adams was sacked that I though we would actually be going down - and I feel sick!

Blimey, you held out that long?:ohmy:

borat

Jul 16, 2003
In fairness to the players it wasn't commitment that was lacking with most...... it was ability.

We can pontificate as much as much as we like but the crowd has to get behind the team and create some kind of atmostphere at home. It was severely lacking today.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We can pontificate as much as much as we like but the crowd has to get behind the team and create some kind of atmostphere at home. It was severely lacking today.

That 'get behind the team' thing is now thoroughly discredited. MK Dons proved that. Time for the players to start accepting full responsibility for their actions.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I cannot believe how quickly a team can go into panic mode and fall apart, neglecting all the principals of basic defending. I mean Swindon`s first was not the end of the world and we had 43 minutes left for Christs sake. A steady mature influence was needed at the back to calm things down and get our concentration back.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the marshmellows seemed to be going well though

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That 'get behind the team' thing is now thoroughly discredited. MK Dons proved that. Time for the players to start accepting full responsibility for their actions.

I think they are trying but its just that they are not good enough, and from Slades point of view, well................... you cannot make a silk purse etc.
There have been some really bad decisions since Adams took over in the recruitment stakes and that side today will struggle big time next season.
Swindon are not that many points in front of us but they looked at least a division above us IMO today.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I agree with the comment that most of our players lack ability, but you must remember you get what you pay for,and we dont pay much.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I agree with the comment that most of our players lack ability, but you must remember you get what you pay for,and we dont pay much.
Funny that as we are paying for 3 or 4 managers right now:lol:thats why we never pay much because we waste far to much money making far to many mistakes:censored:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
frazer.jpg

...not necessarily, but I couldn't resist it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here