Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're being overun

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Voroshilov said:
...when will these PC do gooders stop this madness and start helping honest white english people.

"honest WHITE English people"? Are you being serious?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Voroshilov said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4359756.stm

Record numbers! Record numbers! Half a million coming to sponge off the national health and dole etc etc etc. I blame Tony Blair. when will these PC do gooders stop this madness and start helping honest white english people.

Vote Labour

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Nope, didnt work

Either you're on a wind up or you're a f***ing c.unt - i know which one i'm resting on

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Dont talk to me about f***ing immigrants, Worthing is being over run with the turds they are moving down from Croydon why cant the scum stay where they are, f***ing Palace wankers.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
"Honest white English people."

Hey everyone, welcome to 1953!

Were white people honest in 1953?

And Voroshilov, how could you betray your normally left-wing tendencies to produce this vile stream of hate?

:)

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Damn MB you've spotted my wind-up. I just wanted to see what it was like to be a self-righteous pub bore for a bit, you know liven up my normal world of hair shirts and mung beans.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
sullyupthewing said:
Dont talk to me about f***ing immigrants, Worthing is being over run with the turds they are moving down from Croydon why cant the scum stay where they are, f***ing Palace wankers.

i did notice that in Worthing last time i returned.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
In the arse, fanny or mouth or even the ear if you are partial to a spot of lug-f***ing.

Chappers, have you seen about this guy Wesley Willis? My mate watched a documentary on him. He's like a actual schizophrenic Kool Keith/Dr Octagon. Some of his lyrics are f***ing funny. He seems to choose an animal, then says how you should suck its dick and which sauce to cover the dick with.

Wesley

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
In the arse, fanny or mouth or even the ear if you are partial to a spot of lug-f***ing.
I think I'll go for the mouth then please.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
My apologies Voroshilov for not spotting an obvious wind up. I was a little suspicious... :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
Chappers, have you seen about this guy Wesley Willis? My mate watched a documentary on him. He's like a actual schizophrenic Kool Keith/Dr Octagon. Some of his lyrics are f***ing funny. He seems to choose an animal, then says how you should suck its dick and which sauce to cover the dick with.

Wesley

That's amazing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here