Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're all doomed! BHAFC are doomed!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well going by post NSC reaction I think we may as well pack up and go and watch Eastbourne Borough because it looks like we may be in the same league soon.

"Reyes was crap and not a midfielder"
"Navarro was crap and not a man of the match"
"Dunk is appalling, why not El Abd?"
"Gus messes around with selection too much"
"It'll be double figures on Sunday"
"We were rubbish"

My favourite of the night on the match thread...

"We can forget the play offs"

There are just too many too choose from. I prefer to agree with the NSC managers as opposed to the one employed by the club. Their tictacs make so much more sense to me.

Let's face it, unbeaten in 2012, gaining points on poor performances, 2 points from the play offs, sitting 9th in the second tier of English football. We're doomed... Conference South here we come!!

Let the bombing commence...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think the fans will be easier to handle in the non-league. Apart from Newport County maybe. And with the smaller attendances, we'll never struggle for pies. Bring it on! I miss the days of getting excited when we sign proven Championship class like Andy Whing (no offence, I love that man), or we snap up a promising youngster from Arsenal and his name is Joe O'Cearuill. I miss having a ghost in goal, a potent Holroyd up front and the quality of Bas Savage (again, I love that man) up front. :jester:

We didn't play well last night, people will moan. It's fair enough, it was a disappointing game. We were all so convinced it would be easy.

In the cold light of day, however, you can appreciate a 2-2 draw isn't a disaster, Vokes scored, we're still unbeaten in 2012, LuaLua is off the mark aswell, and we won't play that badly again for a while, and hopefully won't see 3 holding midfielders in the same team again. Ever. Apart from sunday, probably.

Moaning about moaning is no better. :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wasn't moaning I totally agree with the NSC suicidal squad!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well going by post NSC reaction I think we may as well pack up and go and watch Eastbourne Borough because it looks like we may be in the same league soon.

"We were rubbish"

There are just too many too choose from. I prefer to agree with the NSC managers as opposed to the one employed by the club. Their tictacs make so much more sense to me.

Let's face it, unbeaten in 2012, gaining points on poor performances, 2 points from the play offs, sitting 9th in the second tier of English football. We're doomed... Conference South here we come!!

Differing opinions on a public message board shock.

What's with the self righteous bollocks then? I'm sure you've come up with your fair share of absolute wank in the past.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I tend not to bother with Twitter or NSC immediately after games, even when we win. Inevitably there are people who want to moan about something I hadn't even spotted, and then people moan about the moaners, and whatever good vibes I was experience seem to evaporate.

We were under par, but we had enough character and ability to snatch the draw. Fine. Let's move on. We all know we're capable of better. And there really is no point in conducting an online witch-hunt to expose our least effective players last night. Most players had an off-day, and it was the team as a whole that under-achieved. It happens sometimes.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

What's with the self righteous bollocks then? I'm sure you've come up with your fair share of absolute wank in the past.

Not that you'd complain about anything, of course.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford

"We were rubbish"

Boo!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not that you'd complain about anything, of course.
Sorry I didn't mean to be too harsh, but I get slightly annoyed when people pick maybe 6 or 7 kneejerk quotes and interpolate that across a message board/twittersphere that probably numbers several hundred.

Quite clearly, "NSC's reaction" to last night's result could NOT be summarised by your handful of extreme quotes.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Exactly this. We were absolutely dyer last night, although we played brilliantly at Leeds in my opinion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm certain the collective IQ of this board goes down MASSIVELY whenever we lose/underperform.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I know [MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION] the guy behind us said I'm leaving I've had enough on 70 minutes.

I sort of enjoyed last night. Amex is Amex.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry I didn't mean to be too harsh, but I get slightly annoyed when people pick maybe 6 or 7 kneejerk quotes and interpolate that across a message board/twittersphere that probably numbers several hundred.

Quite clearly, "NSC's reaction" to last night's result could NOT be summarised by your handful of extreme quotes.

Have you read the varying comments on our 'crap players and display'... it is certainly more than 6 or 7 isolated posts. But hey my 'self righteous' opinion has as much right to share NSC as anyone else's! Why be optimistic about our club when we can slag it off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here