Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Went flyin yesterday!!! Pics of Withdean and Amex

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can't find 'properties', but I have now found a solution - looking at FB photo, right click on 'Download' and select 'Copy Link Location'. Thanks

Forgot to say, right-click on photo, then select 'properties'

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Can we get over this headless thing - you're all being a bit dim about this. Time to wind your necks in (so to speak). Unless a seagull is seen from a certain angle and has it's head out front (which often they don't) the sillhouette of a seagull doesn't have a "head" shape. See below for examples:

images

seagullinflight.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/download/124311381/Seagull_in_flight_1_by_CAStock.jpg

01_56_5---Seagull-in-flight_web.jpg

seagull-in-flight-thumb14968482.jpg

and on and on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can we get over this headless thing - you're all being a bit dim about this. Time to wind your necks in (so to speak). Unless a seagull is seen from a certain angle and has it's head out front (which often they don't) the sillhouette of a seagull doesn't have a "head" shape. See below for examples:

Good point, well made.
Silhouettes of a bird flying will not necessarily reveal the head, as you say, it all depends on the angle of flight. It'd look shit if we just had carbon-copy seagull shapes around the stadium that were all exactly the same. The randomness makes it look DYNAMIC
(in my humble opinion)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Good point, well made.
Silhouettes of a bird flying will not necessarily reveal the head, as you say, it all depends on the angle of flight. It'd look shit if we just had carbon-copy seagull shapes around the stadium that were all exactly the same. The randomness makes it look DYNAMIC
(in my humble opinion)

You and TRHK sure make a load of sense. Well said!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here