Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Went down to Preston Park and there were some blokes on the basketball/football court

D

Deleted User X18H

playing some sort of Hockey on bikes. Grown men!

Its a kiddies playgound isn't ?

Me and some mates took our boys down for a kickabout. Eventually got half a court. Not on really is it?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I saw them playing the other week, it all looks a bit sad and tbh they need the practice... And it's a public park with THREE courts!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
In a seperate subject, anyone know why the floodlights at Saunders Park (Opposite the Bus Garage on Lewes Road) stayed on through the night a month ago, but now go off at 10pm? Was them staying on a mistake by someone somewhere? Midnight football was literally glorious, and we'd like to follow it up (I lost), but the lights appear to be out every night now. This was a sunday night/monday morning I'm talking about.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
How dare a member of the public use a public facility? Get up earlier next time and get there before the Labour supporting oikes.

Any reason why hockey had a capital H? Anyway I'm sure we will read all about it soon in your blog, bloody cyclists.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
playing some sort of Hockey on bikes. Grown men!

Its a kiddies playgound isn't ?

Me and some mates took our boys down for a kickabout. Eventually got half a court. Not on really is it?

So I take it you are an adult? So if it is a kiddies playground what are YOU doing having a kick about with your kids surely it should have been just the kids whilst you watched.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
How dare a member of the public use a public facility? Get up earlier next time and get there before the Labour supporting oikes.

Any reason why hockey had a capital H? Anyway I'm sure we will read all about it soon in your blog, bloody cyclists.

Probably because its a name.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
how frightfully bizarre that forum is. just dont get grown men playing this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here