Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wenger to play with 16 year old

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think that decision might well come back and bite him on the bottom.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A possible front 2 pairing in the future with Walcott still 17 and Lansbury 16. The rest of the side littered with players in late teens and early twenties and his reserves doing the business on loan in the lower leagues and Scotland.

Very scary for Man U, Chelski and the rest.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Does that mean Arsenal will have FOUR English players in their squad tonight ??

Thats got to be some sort of modern record ?

Last edited:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Buzzer said:
A possible front 2 pairing in the future with Walcott still 17 and Lansbury 16. The rest of the side littered with players in late teens and early twenties and his reserves doing the business on loan in the lower leagues and Scotland.

Very scary for Man U, Chelski and the rest.

Quote - Mr. Hansen - "You can't win nothin' with youngsters!"

Maybe Mr. Wenger is trying to prove something to Mr. Hansen against his former team :lolol: :p

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Seagulltonian said:
Quote - Mr. Hansen - "You can't win nothin' with youngsters!"

Maybe Mr. Wenger is trying to prove something to Mr. Hansen against his former team :lolol: :p

Did Hansen really say that? Wonder why?

What about the Arsenal side under George Graham (11 Englishmen winning the league too!)

What about Fergies youth cup-winning side of Butt, Scholes, Nevill, Beckham, Giggs, May?

What about my Championship Manager 05 side of 2010/11 season where the average age was 20 and I took Brighton to
the Champions League Final AND retained the league, won the league cup and lost in the FA cup semi final?

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Buzzer said:
Did Hansen really say that? Wonder why?

What about the Arsenal side under George Graham (11 Englishmen winning the league too!)

What about Fergies youth cup-winning side of Butt, Scholes, Nevill, Beckham, Giggs, May?

What about my Championship Manager 05 side of 2010/11 season where the average age was 20 and I took Brighton to
the Champions League Final AND retained the league, won the league cup and lost in the FA cup semi final?

He said it referring to Man U when they did indeed have the likes of Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Neville etc as youngsters. They then went on and won the league and latterly the double !

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
"Wenger to play with 16 year old"

Wenger is a peedo!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Meade's_Ball said:
I wonder if he'll ever be in the company of wolves or if tonight's game will be a murder he wrote.

Brilliant!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
He's a midfielder according to footballsquads.co.uk.

f***ing HELL, he's younger than me :ohmy: :ohmy:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Seagull over NZ said:
He said it referring to Man U when they did indeed have the likes of Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Neville etc as youngsters. They then went on and won the league and latterly the double !

He said it on MOTD at the start of season 95/96 after Fergie had sold Hughes, Kanchelskis and Ince and began to give the above regular starts. United won the double that season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here