Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wenger doesn't want FA Cup Replays, ahhh shame

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/6376649.stm

For once, the FA make the right decision IMHO, if Arsenal can't beat blackburn, then tough. Why should FA Cup replays be removed just because some of the elite clubs don't like it.

They get gazillions from TV revenue, so go buy more players!

Rant Over :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Don't like replays, then don't give us the bore-fest we saw on Saturday, Arsene.

Play your best side, send them out fired up, and you would have stuffed Blackburn.

Alternatively, send out an attacking formation that may get beat, or may tear the shocked opposition apart, but is unlikely to draw.

A 2-4-4 formation should do it!

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
What pisses me off is that if they want to play in the big competitions then just have to deal with it FFS. I wouldn't moan if i was in the carling cup final, fa cup quaters and champions league, hard life you Fingprick.

Gritt23 said:
Don't like replays, then don't give us the bore-fest we saw on Saturday, Arsene.

Play your best side, send them out fired up, and you would have stuffed Blackburn.

Alternatively, send out an attacking formation that may get beat, or may tear the shocked opposition apart, but is unlikely to draw.

A 2-4-4 formation should do it!

Far too conservative - should be a 1-1-8 much more likely to result in a result :lolol: :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agree with Wenger, replays are bollocks. If there is no score at full time it should go straight to penalties, that way there is more of an incentive to make a fist of it over the 90 mins rather than having to watch shite like AFC 0 BRFC 0

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** Off French twattwattwattwat.

There that was easy.

Dandyman

In London village.
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
f*** Off French twattwattwattwat.

There that was easy.

More fun if you refer to him as an Alastian.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here