Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wembley?

seagullsaint

Jan 2, 2009
......My old man supports manure utd...:clap: I support bha....:ascarf: he and I both support st.mirren...:yahoo: we moved down here 25 years ago and he only supports man utd because that moaning git fergie was an ex-st.mirren manager... he also likes to make out he follows the seagulls which is fine :bla: so when we get to wembley for the 'champions johnstone premier paints international fifa trophy', what sized brighton support can he expect to see??? I say 40,000 :drink:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
How will they do it? - que up outside ticket office and Withdean , and how many tickets do you recon each person can get??

early i know, just nice to know and start planning things :)

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
How will they do it? - que up outside ticket office and Withdean , and how many tickets do you recon each person can get??

early i know, just nice to know and start planning things :)

Not a clue and like you say bit early tbh we gotta win Tuesday yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Errm did I hear Mcnulty and Andrew were ineligable???

seagullsaint

Jan 2, 2009
At wembley there will be plenty of tickets for all seagulls.....lets face it ! I confess to being a novice on here and a member of a travel club who gets away tickets by text message.... I take it we are still moaning about the travel club members being first in the queue to get away tickets? (luton away) The simple answer is for people to join supporters clubs who travel 400-mile round trips, crammed in to a mini-bus with nothing more than a bottle of lucozade as a toilet and a dog-shit sandwich for your pre-match meal......... if you come on my bus you can be blamed by the driver for everything under the sun from empty cans to the global recession !!!!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
that might be right, I wasnt sure on Andrew to be honest. f*** Luton, We're off to Wembley, book the day off now.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Carole should be alright though shouldnt he?

seagullsaint

Jan 2, 2009
I believe we will be winning trophy at wembley soon - cup final date? which will give us time to cement our place in league one...

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Gutted I didnt get a ticket for Luton, but my ears will be firmly glued to the radio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here