Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley

Re: Re: Re: Wembley

Superphil said:
Too right, and I have a friend who went to the U21 game, £4 a pint of Carlsberg, £7 for a hotdog. And there is nowhere else to go, totally stitched up. We're going to the Championship play off final, going to take a packed lunch, mmm Pork Pie, Cheese n Onion sarnies, not sure if they'll let me in with a 6 pack of Stella though.

I heard a couple of people (on the radio) saying that taking your own food in won't be allowed. Gotta help pay for the stadium...

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:
Where's the seat plan!!
Going with some mates in August but don't know where our seats will be?
Behind the goal,along the side etc?
Have written but as usual no reply!!
HAMPSHIRE DAVE:shootself

WembleyMap.jpg

Regarding price of food, best thing people can do is go to a pub for a meal and a beer midday for a 3pm k/off

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Regarding price of food, best thing people can do is go to a pub for a meal and a beer midday for a 3pm k/off [/B][/QUOTE]

Few alright places to eat in Stanmore, then only 3 stops down the jubilee line

:thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Assuming that most people on a football message board go to footabll matches, I can't believe people are moaning about the food prices. Food at every ground is shit and overpriced. It's in London, you're only 30 mins away from all manner of pubs and restraunts, if you're making a day of it then go and eat somewhere nice FFS :shootself

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Re: Re: Wembley

Wozza said:
Still in the same crappy area though.

Would be amazing if it was set in a park with decent pubs, cafes etc.

The only thing wrong with Wembley is that it's in Wembley really. I don't think "Chiswick Stadium" would have quite the same ring to it though, do you?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If it had 120,000 seats it would take forever to get every one in and out. There are no improvements to the surrounding roads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here