Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley tour

Yes I am dithering, I quite like it here, once you get used to the darkness and the smell of mould and the constant groaning of the prof's banished experiments gone wrong, it's not that bad, would it be ok if I introduced a few scatter cushions and maybe a couple of pictures on the wall???

Point(s) of ORDER:

That's not mould it's Rev.:moo:
That's not an experiment, that's Puppy.:guitar:

What colour scatter cushions????

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Point(s) of ORDER:

That's not mould it's Rev.:moo:
That's not an experiment, that's Puppy.:guitar:

What colour scatter cushions????

Apologies to Rev, I assumed the smell was mildew, I'm sure some persil and a 60 deg wash will sort that out.

:facepalm: blue and white obviously, I'm not a complete dick

So can I stay??? or at least be a NORMAL adoptee who likes the occasional visit to the dark side :drool:

Apologies to Rev, I assumed the smell was mildew, I'm sure some persil and a 60 deg wash will sort that out.

:facepalm: blue and white obviously, I'm not a complete dick

So can I stay??? or at least be a NORMAL adoptee who likes the occasional visit to the dark side :drool:
Come back tonight when its time for bed and the team will think about it,BUT IF PORC DON'T LIKE YOU ITS CURTAINS:shootself

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
If you do vote in my favour, is that it??? Am I allowed to post on the main forum or am I lobotomised ( I said lobotomised not sodomised ffs ) and fitted with some sort of tag never to see the light of day, or another human being again :(

if you do vote in my favour, is that it??? Am i allowed to post on the main forum or am i lobotomised ( i said lobotomised not sodomised ffs ) and fitted with some sort of tag never to see the light of day, or another human being again :(

You would be free to come and go but you must always lock the hatch and cover with the rug of 1984,its not so much of a vote more of a normality test.please come back at bed time and we will see:blush:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
You would be free to come and go but you must always lock the hatch and cover with the rug of 1984,its not so much of a vote more of a normality test.please come back at bed time and we will see:blush:

ok I'll return at bedtime, do I get cocoa and a chocolate hobnob :clap:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Although we travel between normal and non normal we do not welcome them to our room,there was a great massacre in the distant past where all but one perished,we need to guard against this in the future??? We cannot give you hot choc or hobnob its not possible:moo:

its bovril:thumbsup:

Shit this is getting a bit scary now, I'm not concerned about the massacre in the distant past, but BOVRIL:eek:

Shit this is getting a bit scary now, I'm not concerned about the massacre in the distant past, but BOVRIL:eek:

The young one vexes me, on the one hand he wishes to stay with us and on the other he attacks Rev in Normal land.

I am perplexed by this, some sort of test is in order, I recall the test carried out on that red Indian fella, hung by the nipples from bison bone on lanyards made of bison sinew.

We should gather by the bonfire of wisdom and drink the Bovril of truth to discuss.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
The young one vexes me, on the one hand he wishes to stay with us and on the other he attacks Rev in Normal land.

I am perplexed by this, some sort of test is in order, I recall the test carried out on that red Indian fella, hung by the nipples from bison bone on lanyards made of bison sinew.

We should gather by the bonfire of wisdom and drink the Bovril of truth to discuss.

My only defence is that the fresh air went to my head, forgive me for I know not what I do, although I did suggest a show to him, If I must take a test then so be it, my nipples are yours to do with as you will :bowdown:

Great idea bovril,fire and another virgin sacrifice,bloody hell not sure we can find another one at this late notice:(PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea bovril,fire and another virgin sacrifice,bloody hell not sure we can find another one at this late notice:(PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could always table a late bid for the Brazilian Virgin, although giving her to puppy is probably a step too far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here