Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley half empty shocking ???

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Its not pointless, it gives capello a chance to try out some new faces like walker, jones, sturridge etc

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Most people who wanted to see England play would have preferred to go to the Spain game. A much better opposition and on a Saturday. And all this boycotting because of John terry must be a load of bull.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Lawro said it's half FULL. I agree given the opposition, timing, state of economy and let's face it....the ridiculous price of football in this country. Not our fault the FA messed up and New Wembley amounted to £800million+ and now they're overdrawn / can't offer tickets for an affordable price. Even for meaningless friendlies!

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
I'm surprised they found 50'000 mugs to buy tickets for a meaningless kick-about vs. Sweden in the middle of November.

I can't even be bothered to watch it on telly. What's the point?
I didn't either, instead I spent the 90 mins planning out my Christmas holiday, much more worthwhile than sitting on my arse drinking boozehomie while watching that cr@p.

I'd rather save my money for Albion games, than go see England play. Cos it's all suspense with them before every tournament, media holding high expectations only to go out on penalties or in 90 mins in depressing fashion.

Spain are losing 2-0 to Costa Rica and had 4 put past them by Argentina, who are really struggling in WC qualifying having lost 1-0 to Venezuela. Not such a good win after all, typical England!.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here