Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley - evening games

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Hi

Been offered a England v France ticket - not too bothered but would be a good add on to a day in London

With night games ending just before 10pm - does this leave adequate time to get out of the stadium - queue for a tube and get to Victoria in time for last Eastbourne train which I beleive is 10 mins past midnight

Anyone with experience of this ???

Cheers

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Yes, you should make in plenty of time.

I normally leave when the board goes up for stoppage time, leg it to Wembley Stadium station to miss the crowds, back at Victoria by 11 normally.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
People started leaving after 80 minutes in the match against Bulgaria. Leave when the extra time board comes up and walk briskly unless you like waiting ages for the tube.

Yoda

English & European
A lot depends on where you are sitting. If you are up in the rafters i would allow ssome extra time

Why? I was up there for the Croatia game right the other side of Wembley Park, and stayed right to the end. Got back to Victoria with about 5 minutes to spare.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Hi

Many thanks for the advice - Sounds like I can get back to Victoria in time to have a beer

Mr Banana - Many thanks for offer of lift but there will be 3 of us

I guess this will be same scramble to leave before final whistle to get out of Falmer but suppose same as South Stand now

cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here