Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well we have an hour of Summer left and how has it been for you???

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
what does everyone like so much about spain?

(other than the sunshine, obviously)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
good point well made

and this is why i like BoF, he wont stoop down to my levels of immaturity, what a great man.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Agreed. Spain is AWESOME. I could happily go on holiday there every year. Hell I could go several times a year.

By the way how will wearing trainers help you lose weight, BoF? If that works I'm going to give it a go:lolol:

Agreed. A beautiful country with beautiful people and a beautiful way of life.

If I look sporty, I shall feel sporty and will undoubtebly feel slimmer. :mad:

Moving to London, so I shall be partaking in Saturday morning touch rugby and joining the local hockey club. As well as cycling everywhere (but avoiding ClaphamGull :jester: )

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
No and i never intend to.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
i thought summer time 'officially' ends nearer end of October? i always get consuded with the Spring/Autumn equinox, and almost obligatory naked pagan women at Stonehenge eing sjown on the news.. (i wish).

though some wikipedia PC nonsense calls i Western European Summer Tme?? wtf!

You haven't been in South Wales.

Nor in (my bit of) Scotland (it hasn't been great in Glasgow, where I work, but it's been pretty good where I live)

It's been a bit wet of late, but this summer the garden has been brilliant. We had several weeks of lots of sunshine (the only period during which I was worried about the garden, as we were approaching drought-like conditions), and I even managed to get sunburnt this year. Oops. We've had lots of fantastic days out, in beautiful places and in beautiful weather.

I wasn't aware the weather had been so poor on the south coast. Never mind. I'm sure you'll all survive.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I prefer Italy to Spain. the Amalfi Coast is some of the best scenery going.

Although this year we discovered Santorini and IMHO its one of the most spectacular places in Europe.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was in Abu Dhabi for a few days and it was intercoursing hot down there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here