Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well we have an hour of Summer left and how has it been for you???

D

Deleted User X18H

I have had the strangest and best summer since my schooldays as I haven't worked since July 24th.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The weather has been SHIT.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
I wish i was older, id've f***ed off to spain for month.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I was in Dubai for a week so that made up for it. Other than that it's been a shame about the weather.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
What with being away, the shit weather and the fact that it's my first summer where I haven't just finished a year at school (ie summer holidays!) it's been a really weird one. In fact, I can honestly say that when it was really hot on Saturday it actually took me by suprise to realise that this was the weather that there's supposed to be at this time of year. Memories of school holidays always involve long weeks of sun and playing footie in the park, but without that and with no weather it really just felt like we had no summer at all this year.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
boring maybe, but the girls would just keep rolling in.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i put on about 5 stone in weight through eating nothing but pizza and drinking nothing but beer over a 4 day period

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Spain would never be boring. The best country in Europe, in my humble opinion, if you can escape the Angles.

Summer has seen a revolution at Chez Barrel. I have just quit my job and I am attempting to follow the dream. I have unfortunately followed the Scotty Mac diet, so Autumn/Winter shall be spent in trainers.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
with 20 minutes before summer ends, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to propose to BoF, I dont think i've ever disagreed with him. beast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here