Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We'll watch the match video and I hope it will embarrass the players...

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I hope he does embarrass the players, I hope he shouts and kicks the players. We pay thier wages and I'm sorry, yes they are a young side, but you could be 15 years old, but you put in more f***ing effort than that. The age thing is no excuse, Crewe had a very young side a few years back and did really well, o.k. I know the strikers that came through the ranks, but they need to play for each other and with pride.

Embarrass the f*** out of them Deano!

Last edited:

They have the faith of a football club that employs them, that they will do their best. For the players whose best won't be good enough, then un-employ them.

The thing that leaves me me in doubt though, is that Wilkins has to take some responsibility for having picked the team.
I worry that his view of things will see him drop some of the better players even still.
Some players are consistent only in their poorness, and a couple cannot keep playing at a football league standard, simple as that.

Wilkins has to pick the best team, instill good discipline and concentration into them - and then come up with a winning gameplan. If his players do their job properly and we still lose, then the buck stops at only one place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here