Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well That Was A Load of Shite

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Were the stewards still c()nts from the last time we were there?

I thought the stewarding was fine. We asked if it was allocated seating and they just said no you can sit where you want. They spent about 5 mins at the beginning of each half trying to get people to sit down then gave up. No problems.

Also did anyone get a photo of those three lads who when we scored, took their shirts off to unveil that one had B, the other H and the other A written on their backs in marker pen all stood in a row.

BRILLIANT

One of them was my lad and a couple of his mates. We got out of the car when we arrived and they started writing on each other which I thought was a little odd to say the least and eventually the penny dropped.

They are available for weddings, engagment parties and other private occasions :lolol:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Also did anyone get a photo of those three lads who when we scored, took their shirts off to unveil that one had B, the other H and the other A written on their backs in marker pen all stood in a row.

BRILLIANT

This was me.
I had an 'A' on my back and 'B' on the front, a moment of Brilliant thinking by my mate, may have to become a regular occurrence!!!
:clap2:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I went last night and it was a little humiliating but in the main we all felt that Smith in goal was the main reason the scoreline was bad. Yes, we were outclassed by an excellent attack, especially that little hulahan fella, he was dynamite and the defence was not good enough, Tunicliffe, Whing and Cox in the first half were not good at all, but
Smith could`ve saved that first one if he hadnt been so far off his line (a la leeds 1st goal, but worse), he couldve saved the 3rd one if hed covered his right hand post better and he couldve saved the last goal if hed covered the gap between him and his right hand post again. The shot was from 25 yrds but he still didnt manage to reach the ball in time and he had time. He was awful, totally lacking in confidence, ability etc and we all agreed that he gave Norwich all the confidence in the world to keep on pummelling our defence. We also agreed on mass that if Gus hasnt spent today trying to get a replacement loan keeper then we are doomed all the time Kuipers is injured. Smith cannot play for us again and whoever recommended him to us needs to look seriously at their scouting procedures.

El abd was good and although he would, when the whole squad is fit, probably find it hard to make the starting 11, he is a good squad player to have and people saying hes not good enough are wrong, without him tirelessly battling away last night the scoreline would surely have been much worse.

The punch-up, although initially worrying as to how many players were gonna be left on the pitch after the ref had his say, was fantastic entertainment, just like a 1970s style wade-in. How some of ours and their players didnt get a red card i shall never know. Really funny.

The bton fans were brilliant, sang for virtually 90mins and it was a great atmosphere, hardly an empty seat and a nice ground.

Sort out a goalie for us gus cos even rushden have a reasonable chance saturday if hes on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here