Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well i'm not going to Milton Keynes..

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
we play them on the 4th April now (I think) well a) there should be no such team and b) if you think Luton fans are a bunch o wankers you ain't seen nothing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nor will I as travelling to France for a weeks holiday.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
b) if you think Luton fans are a bunch o wankers you ain't seen nothing

I've been to see MK play maybe 20 times over the past 3 or 4 years, and i dont think i've ever seen anyone behave as twatishly (it is a word!!) as those luton 'fans' were last night.

I shall be going as its a home game for me :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
saving my money for Brands Hatch the following day :thumsbup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Was going to go with some of the knitting circle, but I think we're calling it off as it will be shithouse, especially if Thicky is still in charge. Which he probably will be.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
one of the few remaining games im looking forward to

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chance to see a team who play football that is a credit to this division would seem a good reason to go for me.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chance to see a team who play football that is a credit to this division would seem a good reason to go for me.

Peterborough were the fancy footballing side for my money, MK Dons very athletic and efficient, but maybe not so attractive to watch.

Mind you, they never gave us a sniff, whereas Peterborough always looked a bit vulnerable to even the Albion's lame efforts.

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
I'm really in two minds about going to this. On one hand I hate the club and everything they stand for, but is it better to go and support my team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here