Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I went away for a few minutes to come back and find it banned?? When I last saw it, it did start getting crude as some people on here can't help themselves, sad, simple minds.

However, I do know how to settle it... I will confirm, I have the most beautiful eyes. ;):blush:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
...and if it carries on here, bans will be forthcoming. So stop discussing it now.

You know what? A ban would be a small price to pay for telling dullard's missus that she's with the world's most boring bullshitter. How she doesn't go postal about him or the Amount of time he spends on here, I don't know.

There, I've said it. What a weight off my mind.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
You know what? A ban would be a small price to pay for telling dullard's missus that she's with the world's most boring bullshitter. How she doesn't go postal about him or the Amount of time he spends on here, I don't know.

you're in trouble now buzzer

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
I went away for a few minutes to come back and find it banned?? When I last saw it, it did start getting crude as some people on here can't help themselves, sad, simple minds.

However, I do know how to settle it... I will confirm, I have the most beautiful eyes. ;):blush:

Im sorry i will have to argue with you here as i was clearly winning before the thread was removed it must be me who has the most beautiful eyes :lolol::jester:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Here here :thumbsup:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Im sorry i will have to argue with you here as i was clearly winning before the thread was removed it must be me who has the most beautiful eyes :lolol::jester:

Tis true, I cannot argue with facts. :(

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
Shhh what nlf stands for does not relate to footbal so you mustn't talk about it on here!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here