Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
On a serious note...

It was/is getting a bit out of order now.

Its the certain few who cant leave alone, that thread started about eyes and was harmless then look what it turned into due to the usual suspects.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
two tone (clever edit) is SKA revival .ska is music from the early 60's a precurser to reggae. easy to identify by the prominence of a horn section in the music

madness were a bunch of nazi sympathisers who did a NF benefit gig before becoming "famous", but the music of madness owed more to pop any ska beat

Taxman

I've got beautiful eyes
Oct 16, 2006
I think we're alone now
What has happened to my beautiful eyes, it's all about ze eyes, ze eyes i tell you, and the thighs, breasts, bum and otters lodge

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ooops.... just saw Bozza's comment... it must have been really bad... shhh.... better stop even thinking about it.... you know those Nazi mods... they can hear your thoughts :nono:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
two tone (clever edit) is SKA revival .ska is music from the early 60's a precurser to reggae. easy to identify by the prominence of a horn section in the music

madness were a bunch of nazi sympathisers who did a NF benefit gig before becoming "famous", but the music of madness owed more to pop any ska beat

i see..

just checked my itunes which has it in the genre of pop and two tone.. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here