Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Tommy Elphic

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yep its a good job we all rated Adam El Abd so highly four years ago isnt it? Oh..

Four years ago? He was still being put down as recently as yesterday for not being tall enough. Less than a month after gaining his first international cap

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Everyone seems to think that players injured or that we have just bought are better than we already have.

Awful on the ball and cannot pass at all.

Elphick was a liability in league 1 let alone the Championship, however he could okay back up if he proves me wrong

Last edited:

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
He won't get anywhere near the first team now. Dunk and el abd both ahead of him. He is a good defender but clueless on the ball which you can't be under poyet.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I hope he gets properly fit and is able to challenge for a first team spot. If that means going out on loan to get professional match fit then so be it . I think given time he will be very much a part of the squad .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll be the first to say I have NO IDEA whether he will be good enough or not. A lot of time has passed. Let's give him a chance eh? We all wrote off Navs when he came back from his long injury and he was looking very comfortable towards the end of his second spell with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here