Well done Tommy Elphic

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
lets be honest, he's not going to get anywhere near that first team

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Let's be honest. Until he was injured he was a country mile ahead of Dunk (who has not done too badly) as he is a better header of the ball both defensively and offensively. He will be pushing for a place once fit - whether he is going to be fit enough just yet or needs go out on loan for game time we will discover as pre-season progresses

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can see Gus sendinghim out on loan until possibly Christmas so as to get some games under his belt. Eithr Div 1 or two it doesn really matter which just needs to play some games.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Tommy has been inspirational to other players at the club dealing with injuries, ask Gary Dicker. I for one hope he comes back as strong as before & there is no doubt we will see him at the Amex. I fully expect several on here to come with negativity towards him though.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i think he's very nervous on the ball and shaky, now dunk has developed with age i honestly think he doesn't stand a chance, but thats just my opinion

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
i think he's very nervous on the ball and shaky, now dunk has developed with age i honestly think he doesn't stand a chance, but thats just my opinion

How did you get your picture? Looking to make some others, is there a website or did you do it yourself??

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
How did you get your picture? Looking to make some others, is there a website or did you do it yourself??

ea fifa 12 ultimate team forums, then go to the media section and just request one

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Really have to agree here, when I saw him during the championship season pre-injury he looked massively out of his depth, didn't seem to understand our game at all, didn't look particularly pacy and wasn't doing very well with his positioning. I really am not sure why everyone is so excited about Elphick returning, he isn't going to playing any major or probably even minor part next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here