Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done to those who stayed and clapped the team off.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know your tired but, without wishing to provoke your ire further, I feel compelled to point out that the opposite of aggressive is passive i.e. accepting/allowing what happens or what others do without response/resistance. I'm sure we'd all agree your post was not passive.

It was however determined, forceful and, some would say, confrontational; all of which are frequently associated with aggressiveness. I'm not bothered wether you are or are not actually being or intend to be aggressive or passive but it's best not to mix the two things up.

Believe me, I am the most unaggressive person you'd ever have the misfortune of meeting. But I am sick and tired of uber supporters that just have to mention what they have done in order for the minions to think what a great bloke/lass they are. If it comes out aggressive, hey ho, I know what i mean.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Felt special at the end. A real show of appreciation for the whole season to date. Really proud.

Don't give a shit about who stayed or left early, that's just how it felt to me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
very grumpy people on here..... fancy that...

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
You edited that from just saying 'OK. But you really should step away from this feeling of being a mega fan and feeling the need to point it out. It smacks of 'look at me'. I can't be arsed to re-write what I said above, but leave people to their own lives and not the one you perceive.

Come off it.

If you don't think that staying and clapping and vocally supporting the team after a run of 21 games, or whatever it was, ( the point is a run like this hasn't happened for about 60 years), after a home trashing, isn't worth the odd comment then what's the point of a fans forum?

And for what it's worth, I don't think a mega fan- whatever that means - but I do think the team deserved the support of the majority of fans at the end of the match today.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I, along with many thousands of others were there til the bitter end and clapped the players off, why don't we all post a 'look at me' thread?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
It was a show of unity for those who stayed.
It was disappointing to see the masses leave so early after what we have achieved sp far this season, what was the rush to leave for ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good thread. It was by far the best thing about today. "We love you Brighton" and "GOSBTS" were perfect for the situation.

About 12,000 real Albion fans joining in showing their appreciation of the team and sharing a bit of pride in our club.

Shame on all the JCLs and part timers that left early.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Believe me, I am the most unaggressive person you'd ever have the misfortune of meeting. But I am sick and tired of uber supporters that just have to mention what they have done in order for the minions to think what a great bloke/lass they are. If it comes out aggressive, hey ho, I know what i mean.

Fair enough but it is useful to nurture a positive relationship between intent and effect. Things can get awfully messy and confusing otherwise.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fair enough but it is useful to nurture a positive relationship between intent and effect. Things can get awfully messy and confusing otherwise.

And textually far too intelligent for someone that just says what they feel, aggressive or not. Maybe I should have a sig saying 'Not knowingly aggressive'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here