Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done to Gus and the boys

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just wanted to stop for a second to say thank you to Gus and all the players at the Albion. Three months at the top of the league and top at Christmas. Great present.

Of course, it's where we are at the end of the season, but I for one am delighted with the season so far and more excited about the next five months than I can ever remember.

Cheers to all at B&HA - thanks for everything.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just wanted to stop for a second to say thank you to Gus and all the players at the Albion. Three months at the top of the league and top at Christmas. Great present.

Of course, it's where we are at the end of the season, but I for one am delighted with the season so far and more excited about the next five months than I can ever remember.

I would agree with that completely. The future is bright but you did forget to include Tony Bloom without whom our dreams would not be realised.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
We've done bloody well so far and that should give us confidence for the future.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Delighted with the season so far-way beyond my expectations for this stage of the season.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Agreed, its a pretty awesome christmas prezzy, seeing us top the table with Falmer so close, lets hope we have a merry christmas and a blinding new year (on the pitch)

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
A nice run of winnable games ahead & the chasing pack to playing amongst themselves in that time too. I'll say this really quietly but if we avoid any potential banana skins we could be sitting pretty come end of January :albion1:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We have done extremely well so far, and the club has supassed all my expectations. But; I think that now our form has taken a bit of a dip, we need to make some good signings in January to stay there...

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003

Well said. We need all supporters to remember this, we were not expected to be here and this is down to the gus bus. I will continue to tear my hair out when I hear our fans in the stands slating gus's tactics and telling the players to lump it, I hope there is less of this.

An exciting five months ahead.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, results went our way this weekend! Need to get over the blip in form we've had lately - but hey, what the hell? - Glass half full! Happy Christmas!!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Well said. We need all supporters to remember this, we were not expected to be here and this is down to the gus bus. I will continue to tear my hair out when I hear our fans in the stands slating gus's tactics and telling the players to lump it, I hope there is less of this.

An exciting five months ahead.

Here,here. (Or is it hear,hear? I Don't want the NSC Spelling & Punctuation Police to lock me up over Christmas!)

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
It's hear, hear. I never knew which it was either until recently when a friend was corrected by some boring twat on another forum who wrote: ''Here. here is what you say to your dog.'' ****

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It's hear, hear. I never knew which it was either until recently when a friend was corrected by some boring twat on another forum who wrote: ''Here. here is what you say to your dog.'' ****

It's boring to think a typo or grammatical mistake is the end of the word but it's also pretty boring to think that being right doesn't matter. I had to edit a directory (and that was boring) a few years ago - half the entries came from French companies and half from English companies. No prizes for guessing whose English was better. Ignorance is fine; taking joy from it isn't.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It's boring to think a typo or grammatical mistake is the end of the word but it's also pretty boring to think that being right doesn't matter. I had to edit a directory (and that was boring) a few years ago - half the entries came from French companies and half from English companies. No prizes for guessing whose English was better. Ignorance is fine; taking joy from it isn't.

Go get a room you boys if you want to chat about grammar. This is a thread for thanking Gus, the players, the satff and the mighty Tony Bloom for such a great year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here