Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done so far

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Guess that's the problem with the world these days...personally the region you live makes no difference to me nor the colour of your skin, I wouldn't want to cause offence or patronise so If you feel I did then I apologise....I just enjoy football and I have enjoyed watching you when ever I could, it's a genuine post but I respect your objection to it.

I hate you.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Guess that's the problem with the world these days...personally the region you live makes no difference to me nor the colour of your skin, I wouldn't want to cause offence or patronise so If you feel I did then I apologise....I just enjoy football and I have enjoyed watching you when ever I could, it's a genuine post but I respect your objection to it.

Yes, true - but the pat on the head comment isn't so out of order either. I'm only concerned about my club - previous rivals we've left behind, like Pompey, Swindon, Millwall etc. don't concern me.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Pretty sure he's just on a wind up!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Paying a fortune to watch us lose all season like Palace? No thanks, is rather stay where we are and seeing as we ALWAYS **** it up 2nd half of season I'm fairly confident we'll be staying put.

second half of the season is a strong point

we pay a shed load already to watch this club, we have done for years,if we lose every single game in top flight i would still pay my money and go every week,because i SUPPORT my Albion.
fickle twits like you who dont want to take the bad times with the good are no good for anyone let alone the club.

Take your permanent negative attitude and look in the mirror.....yes thats right.....even you agree you have a problem.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Pretty sure he's just on a wind up!

It's not a wind up, I have enjoyed the chat on your board for the last year as a football fan and supporter...I do enjoy the derby forum too and Boro of course, life is to short to disrespect I feel..so I don't, I wish you well only but if there is a problem with me posting and you do find my posts offending or patronising then it would only be right for me to leave this forum.
If the will is there then no hard feelings that's what I will do or feel free to take me at my word.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
life is to short to disrespect I feel..so I don't, I wish you well only but if there is a problem with me posting and you do find my posts offending or patronising then it would only be right for me to leave this forum.

See ya.:bigwave:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Paying a fortune to watch us lose all season like Palace? No thanks, is rather stay where we are and seeing as we ALWAYS **** it up 2nd half of season I'm fairly confident we'll be staying put.

Are you captain snowflake???

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
second half of the season is a strong point

we pay a shed load already to watch this club, we have done for years,if we lose every single game in top flight i would still pay my money and go every week,because i SUPPORT my Albion.
fickle twits like you who dont want to take the bad times with the good are no good for anyone let alone the club.

Take your permanent negative attitude and look in the mirror.....yes thats right.....even you agree you have a problem.

Nobody cares what you think. Let that sink in.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shit or bust this season or we'll be 'doing a Darlington' and selling off the Amex or converting it into a Japanese rugby fan tourist museum and going back to 'the' Withdean and 8k fans, with Michael Kuipers doing front of house corporate tours round the Portakabins.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
It's nice to see you growing into a top championship team, I think you will get one of the automatic places this year and rightly so..we (Boro) had to endure a couple of seasons right at the top and I really think that helped us get ready for the premiership...it creates a strong mentality right through the team.

I hope you really kick on over the next 3 months because you could have promotion in the bag with all the games coming up...from my own point of view I hope you newcastle and derby get promoted and my reasons are you and derby are very much in the same position we were for so long and Newcastle is on our door step...not saying we will stay up but I like local teams doing well, anyway hope to see you playing us next year both in the prem....good luck.

Thank you. Very kind

Is Gaston Ramirez still cheating, feigning injury and trying to get his fellow professionals sent off?

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Thank you. Very kind

Is Gaston Ramirez still cheating, feigning injury and trying to get his fellow professionals sent off?

Well the injury itself was real enough but I understand the sentiment of the question and would like the vast majority of professional footballers to clean up their act, they are in a very privileged position but don't act like they truly understand that.
I am sure you will get promoted this year we might even change positions with you and drop back down but either way good luck.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Well the injury itself was real enough but I understand the sentiment of the question and would like the vast majority of professional footballers to clean up their act, they are in a very privileged position but don't act like they truly understand that.
I am sure you will get promoted this year we might even change positions with you and drop back down but either way good luck.

And to you

I saw that Ramirez scored in the win against Hukk...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I'm not much of a betting man but does that table show us as odds on with every bookmaker?

For promotion yes, any chance of getting odds against are long, long gone.

prom.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here