Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Seagulls

Dcfc Simon

Apr 13, 2011
Evening all, i've been a long time lurker of your board, thought i'd register tonight, because i've been prompted by a Brighton fan who lives in my neck of the woods to offer you congratulations on your promotion to the championship, so congratulations!

You couldn't have timed it better with your new stadium ready for next season, lt looks real class. I'll look forward to visit next season, we're almost safe now by the way.

:sheep:

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Evening all, i've been a long time lurker of your board, thought i'd register tonight, because i've been prompted by a Brighton fan who lives in my neck of the woods to offer you congratulations on your promotion to the championship, so congratulations!

You couldn't have timed it better with your new stadium ready for next season, lt looks real class. I'll look forward to visit next season, we're almost safe now by the way.

:sheep:

Derby away will be the first fixture I look for come June. Cannot wait for that game.

Dcfc Simon

Apr 13, 2011
I thought the palace would've have been the first away game you'd be looking for Mr everyone:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here