Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Russ and the lads

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
In recent posts, i have been very frustrated!

Credit where it is due, a MASSIVE well done, we start the fight from here!

Once again, Well done to one and all!!!

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
One swallow does not a summer make.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
but it still makes you sound like a miserable old trout.

Keep up your posting on the Argus forum.I enjoy it when you attack the negative knobs on there.:clap:

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
but it still makes you sound like a miserable old trout.

It's nothing like the misery that liar Dick Knight has brought to this club for the last 12 years. Apart from saving the club, bringing it back to Brighton (which was the first proof of the saying 'never go back' the second was appointing Peter Taylor who failed to get us promoted when he managed us in the 70's and the third was Micky Adams who fluked it with Zamora) and the odd promotion it has been dreadful, I will never forgive him for what he doned to Dean Wilkins, who was building a squad that would have easily survived in the Championship.

Knight should make a public apology in the center circle before the next home match, and as a very least make Slade wear a Dean Wilkins wig for the rest of the season.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It's nothing like the misery that liar Dick Knight has brought to this club for the last 12 years. Apart from saving the club, bringing it back to Brighton (which was the first proof of the saying 'never go back' the second was appointing Peter Taylor who failed to get us promoted when he managed us in the 70's and the third was Micky Adams who fluked it with Zamora) and the odd promotion it has been dreadful, I will never forgive him for what he doned to Dean Wilkins, who was building a squad that would have easily survived in the Championship.

Knight should make a public apology in the center circle before the next home match, and as a very least make Slade wear a Dean Wilkins wig for the rest of the season.

We don't need negative people like you at times like this, we all need to be pulling in the right direction. To me Dick Knight is always going to be up there with the best chairmen we've had just for the things he has helped us achieve, however he's not perfect and he has made mistakes, but to criticise him regarding Wilkins is quite pathetic. It's in the past, it's happened, deal with it. :dunce:

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008

:lolol:And what about poor Ian too? He was stabbed in the back like Dean, all because of his failure to go along with Knight's desire to dismantle the team that Dean would otherwise have guided to the Championship and would be well on the way to the prem by now.:angry:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We have to build on this result, and we have to heap more misery on Warsaw on Tuesday night.

Thank f*** you work at Somerfields and not Thomas Cook...

Attachments

• map_warsaw.gif
    map_warsaw.gif
    79 KB · Views: 74
  • map_walsall.gif
    map_walsall.gif
    41.2 KB · Views: 72

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here