Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done Robbie Keane

Half Time Pies said:
Sorry mate give me a min and ille shoot over to Ireland and do a comprehensive survey of a few million of them!

Quite bizzare that i lived in city with one of the biggest Irish populations in Britain and went to a University full of Irish, drunk in Irish pubs and never once met anyone who wanted the English team to win! Oh well must of just been unlucky I suppose?!

Well if you're not wanting to stereotype a nation it would be handy to do varied research. The thoughts of the few don't out weigh the thoughts of many.

And with your attitude i'm not surprised every Irishman you came into contact with wanted to see england lose ffs

Stumpy Tim

perth seagull said:
I agree, Half Time Pies. I'll never understand why English people have a soft sport for the Irish, when they despise us. In Australia, there are loads of Irish people here and sure, they're generallydecent people. But the vast majority have got a big chip on their shoulder when anything English is concerned.

Exactly Perth. I went out on St. Paddy's day in Sydney & was treated to a fine rendition of pro-IRA songs, and was given loads of stick when I spoke in an English accent.

Those plucky Irish are so great

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here