Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Well done our fans…

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Normally the empty seats at the end are in the East Stand. Tonight they were under the police box. Did the NSK have choir practice to get to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Normally the empty seats at the end are in the East Stand. Tonight they were under the police box. Did the NSK have choir practice to get to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointing more didn’t stay to clap the lads and show them we’re together etc i’m afraid.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Maybe. But regardless of the situation, can you imagine watching an Albion side play football like that? I can’t imagine we’d be too disappointed. They were unbelievable.

I agree. I am honestly not too downcast at the result. Their first half performance was incredibly good. However I am very impressed with our second half. Take away the mistakes we made, and the match would have been far more interesting. I love what's happening at our club right now and it's not petro funded!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I mean it was OK in parts all things considered (I was in North), but I'm not sure it would have made the Citeh fans jealous :lolol::shrug:

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
For some reason the crowd noise on tv broadcasts often seems much less than I would have expected from being at the game. There are some games where it was rocking and it just doesn't come across on tv. In fact, the away fans often seem to be picked up more than home fans. Daughter in Canada said that crowd today seemed virtually silent on DAZN.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Were you actually at the game?

We were great for about 20 minutes in the second half, and actually pretty good in the first considering we conceded 3 goals. West Upper was fuming with many of Kevin Friend's decisions and let him know it many times.

Sheebo says great second half.
Washie says 5 mins.
You say 20 mins.

I think you're nearer the truth, but I'd imagine Washie's memory was tainted by the absolute silence for the first 10 minutes.
Then again, bar an occasional lone voice at the end.

Is my memory playing tricks on me.
When we introduced The Great Escape and finally took 'ownership' of t'AMEX, was it not a constant background noise for best part of an hour?

As always, when we were good we were bloody good, but ...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree. I am honestly not too downcast at the result. Their first half performance was incredibly good. However I am very impressed with our second half. Take away the mistakes we made, and the match would have been far more interesting. I love what's happening at our club right now and it's not petro funded!

Had they not gifted City 3 goals they wouldn't have been able to play so freely in the second half.
The game wouldn't have been interesting, it just would have taken City slightly longer to beat us.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Had they not gifted City 3 goals they wouldn't have been able to play so freely in the second half.
The game wouldn't have been interesting, it just would have taken City slightly longer to beat us.

That is possible, but I disagree that it would not have been more interesting. If city were one nil up then things can change very quickly. I would imagine almost everyone would have found the game more interesting if we were only one goal down.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Sheebo says great second half.
Washie says 5 mins.
You say 20 mins.

I think you're nearer the truth, but I'd imagine Washie's memory was tainted by the absolute silence for the first 10 minutes.
Then again, bar an occasional lone voice at the end.

Is my memory playing tricks on me.
When we introduced The Great Escape and finally took 'ownership' of t'AMEX, was it not a constant background noise for best part of an hour?

As always, when we were good we were bloody good, but ...
I said 5 before and after, so closer to 10 mins, my memory could be tainted by the result as well.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For some reason the crowd noise on tv broadcasts often seems much less than I would have expected from being at the game. There are some games where it was rocking and it just doesn't come across on tv. In fact, the away fans often seem to be picked up more than home fans. Daughter in Canada said that crowd today seemed virtually silent on DAZN.

Def depends on what tv channel / stream etc. Some mute the crowd much lower, others don’t. The stream I watched at Norwich barely had the crowd audible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here