Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Brilliant! Up yours Ferrari & You Brazillian tossers!! :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm genuinely pleased that Lewis has risen above the sniping, backbiting and overt and covert rascism to win with great dignity.

Hats off to a great Brit winner at last !:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You won't find much racism from Brasillians at least.

They're all from mixed heritage. It's a great place too, I love Brasil.

with reference to the rascism, I am refering to the antics of some Spanish "fans", not the Brazillians, I am well aware that they have a very multi-cultural society and that although the Brazillian police shoot street kids and minor criminals with impunity, this is done in a strict ratio in order to maintain this diversety.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You won't find much racism from Brasillians at least.

They're all from mixed heritage. It's a great place too, I love Brasil.

f*** 'em, they need to learn how to lose.

Anyway brilliant two season Lewis and definitely the most exciting driver in the world. 1st of many I'm sure

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I just got off the phone with my mate in Sao Paulo.

He thought it was fairly amusing, and congratulated us for a British champion.

Massa can be happy he won the Grand Prix in his country, and we can be happy that Hammy won the overall prize - so it's all good!

haha, so you think that Massa winning his home gran prix makes up for missing out the world championship (which hes raced all year for) at the last corner of the race? I really dont think so somehow!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
don't let it get that close again !

Will be just as close every season according to Bernie Eccleston as HE is changing the points scoring for next season to 3 for a win 2 for second and 1 for a third none for any other place. He says it will avoid drivers like Lewis Hamilton driving to finish 5th to win the title. No consultation with drivers or team or anybody else HE is doing it.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Well done lewis - awful that the Brazilians booed - still the welsh did that to the english at the under 21 match a few weeks ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here