Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done Lewis Dunk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dunk has never lost* a game, and we've conceded ONE goal in his four matches so far.

MK Dons (A) 0-0
Tranmere (A) 1-1
Woking (H) 0-0
Saints (A) 0-0

*or won one :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dunk was very level headed and did an immense job, I feared for him when he came on but fair play he was up for it.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I thought he was a class act, a couple of missplaced passes but then that is the nature of football. To have that as yoru only criticism for a senior pro is pretty good. His forth ever first team match though? He's f***ing inspiring to the younger players in system at BHA surely? NOt sure he's a starter yet over Elphick/Greer because he's a young lad who is still developing but I wouldn't have any problems with hearing his name on the Tannoy as a walk in to the stadium and hear our first eleven. He's a credit to the club.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He did a great job and looked as knowledgeable as the experienced players in his positioning, passing and blocking. It's good to know we have another capable defender come through the youth system.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Lewis Dunk will be the best player to have ever come through our youth system.

Fact.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
An absolute hero. To think he has so little experience and to come into a game like that and be so good.

Adam will be fine. He had a very deep cut (could see the bone) but it looks like its avoided tearing any muscle/ligaments. He's very lucky and he'll be out for about 2 weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here