Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Graeme Smith, Gavin Hoyte, Tommy Elphick, Adam Virgo and Adam El Abd

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Look face facts King Kuipers is history now...................

(pours petrol on the fire)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah, the facts of the season are really backing up your tiresome campaign aren't they......

You know what, the one thing I am absolutely LOVING about this holocaust of a season is that all the tossers on here (led by you) who wanked all over Smith's arse from the moment he signed without EVER SEEING HIM PLAY and demanded King Michel was dumped are looking just that - tossers.

I think the best thing you could do is have an anger management course, I would be very worried if I was you the way you insult eveyone (though only on a keyboard).

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
Ok I'm going to bite.. who cares if we deserved to win the game? all that matters to me is that we won and are in the hat for the next round not how we got there as that counts for absolutely NOTHING.

I agree that the points/win as all that matters at the end of the day (i.e. TODAY), but if we play that 'well' against non-leaguers then how much further are we going to progress in this tournament?

Watching today's performance made me worry about our ability to stay in the third division.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There's no plausible reason why Graeme Smith will ever play for this club again. That is a good thing.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
we are a very poor side and given the £million spent we should not be. Slade bought badly

Non of todays back 4 or keeper cost us any money and Slade only brought in one of them.

The defence were poor today as they have been for much of the season, but I wonder how many moaning on this thread went to the game, sort of got the impression yesterday that TCB wasn't going to go. Wish he would go.... far away and never come back though.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Yeah, the facts of the season are really backing up your tiresome campaign aren't they......

You know what, the one thing I am absolutely LOVING about this holocaust of a season is that all the tossers on here (led by you) who wanked all over Smith's arse from the moment he signed without EVER SEEING HIM PLAY and demanded King Michel was dumped are looking just that - tossers.

There is only one thing around here that is tiresome.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well I can think of one. Tuesday night, we have no other keepers. Of course he'll be playing for us again!
Well, I've never seen Josh Pelling play, but he couldn't actually be worse than Smith. Smith is a nought out of ten. You can't be less than nothing can you? I mean, just putting a traffic cone in a baseball cap and standing it in the middle of the goal is going to be EQUAL to Graeme Smith.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm not angry - I said I'm LOVING it.

Just admit you were wrong. Go on....

You are and you just ram your opinion at everyone in a very boring way beyond belief.

Awaits next insult from keyboard warrior.............

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
to be fair to him after all the stick hes got(most of it justified) he looked a lot better second half with some excellent distribution with his throws(shame about his kicking)

After a shocking first half, I agree that Smith was much more composed and assured in the 2nd half. His throwing was quite brilliant.

However, not only do I believe he is not up to league 1 standard, Chez on another thread stated that Smith was a good prospect and "we must never go back to Kuipers". If there is one poster on these threads who knows absolutely f*** ALL about goalkeepers......it's Chez.

I well remember Chez, some years ago now, protesting how much better Henderson was, and we should ditch Kuipers because he is injury prone. I have no idea what happened to Henderson, but I fail to see him mentioned as playing regularly for any side since he went from the Albion.

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Well I absolutely LOVED today's game. When was the last time you saw TWO players with tampons stuffed up their noses eh? You can't buy that sort of entertainment, let alone for 15 quid. We also had the pleasure of NOT seeing Gully's Girls but imagining them Christmas shopping and trying on SEXY underwear and wooly socks. And what about Smudger? How can you NOT delight in his athleticism and squeeky voice? Anyone who can dive over a ball as gracefully as that with such regularity deserves to be in the Super Premership.

PS - hats off to Badger for taking hyperbole to new heights with 'holocaust of a season'. Too much f***ing perspective.

Get in, get on, get off.

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
The defence continually cock up and we all blame Smith which is very harsh IMHO.

I'm not sure what to make of Smith. I do feel a bit sorry for him in some respects. I would like to see him with a decent defense in front of him, but I think he's on borrowed time.

Smith's distribution was very good down the left flank in the 2nd half, much better than FDM's ever is.

The thing is, FDM could well have been premiership quality if his kicks and throws were as good. Michel's very good at the goalie's primary task - stopping shots.

I've had a good look back at the goals conceded by Smith and, sadly, at least half of them looked like easy stops for FDM.

Rushden's 1st goal today is a perfect case in point. Even those twunts at SSN could see that the ball went right through him. Shocking.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Kuipers hasn't exactly been great this season either.. Fair do's at southampton where he was great, but apart from that he's been average to poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here