Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done FCUM

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Thought their Keeper was MOM.

Hope they get a good draw tomorrow, replay may well be far better!

Feb 14, 2010
Well played FCUM. Watched it on Al Jazeera and they played their socks off, and kept going for 90 minutes. Enjoy your night in Brighton and safe journey home.

Totally agree. But if I can add to not to forget the treatment that the Brighton middle management gave you. Reply in kind in the replay, but not to the BHA fans, just don invite the BHA board into the board room, and make them stand on the terraces. that should at least make a statement that the press will pick up. After Fans Unted and all the Archer protests, Im ashamed of BHA's board

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Replay will surely be on tele, will be a hard replay, credit to them and their fans, went absoluty mental when they scored! Disappointed though, some players are just not good enough, like Baz, Batti Barnes (last few games). Really need a bit of a shake up in January, time will tell if we can stay where we are.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yep, great result for them, let's not have any sour grapes from Albion fans.

Its not sour grapes Icy. But its OK to say how you feel. I am not happy about these semi cup rotations and their greater effect with extra games and poor performances affecting confidence.

Let's face it, that is f**king shit. There are no shocks or embarrassing results from 2nd round except one. Brighton v FC United. And its second round in a row.

A team who is 3rd bottom in evostik league and has lost 4 on the spin, and we cannot beat them at home ???

I don't really give a sh1t about the FA cup this year, but somehow we've lost our way.

Either field the whole reserve team to sink or swim and be done with it, or put out the entire first team, because these wishy washy watered down teams with half reserves and half first team players, have consistently had poor results (Orient, Northampton, Woking 1, Woking 2, FC United).

This is short changing fans and much more importantly, rather than protecting some players from injury, I wonder if these poor results and extra games are negatively affecting the confidence of the first team players that are part of these watered down cup teams making consistently embarrassing headlines.

Only 1 positive - Fran Sandaza

Their supporters were magnificent sang the whole game. Best away atmosphere at withdean for years.
As for us - the wheels have fallen off. How many strikers does it take Gus to bring into the club before we have one reasonable one. They are all out of sorts & as for penalty taking - pathetic.
Without Lua Lua we will slip down the table.
6 games now without a win in 90 minutes.
Need I say more?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
We were pretty shocking today, it has to be said. Thought we might have looked better against a team seven leagues below the Premiership, but no.

Our passing the ball around at the back is great, but the team's attacking movement looked predictable.

The FCUM fans were brilliant during the game though. Never seen such a loud set of away fans.

Looked like a great save from their keeper for the penalty - can't believe we've missed another one though. Benno looked pretty disconsolate when he was sat on the pitch while all the other players walked off...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Thought it was a good standard F.A. Cup-tie. Had most bits didn't it?! A sending off, a missed penalty, reasonably good action, missed chances and, the underdog team doing well. Could be a very, very interesting replay ???

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Best fans I have ever seen. They put our support to shame and even made our away support look VERY tame. Well done to you all, ignore all the bollocks posted on here in the past few weeks you are a credit to football.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Gus:
They played with the time, they played with the referee, they did it well and I absolutely love it, but if you have so many clear chances what can you say? However what they deserve is to have another game against us; maybe not the same players, but it's another game. "At this moment, it looks like I will play the reserves. We tried to play a strong team against Woking and it affected our league form. I don't want to lose and draw another game in the league because of FC United."

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brilliant fans, fantastic support, well done. :thumbsup:

Play like that again in the replay, and we surely won't miss as many chances again. You've been lucky today, the goal was fantastic, but you've been very lucky not to take a hiding on the day. The fans deserve alot of praise and credit, but the team was poor and very lucky. What is wrong with that oaf at the back who nearly cost you the match, I don't know. But he'd taken a swipe at Hart before that aswell, totally unneccessary.

Red- Til-Dead

Nov 26, 2010
Thanks for all you positive messages, i hope some of you lads can get up to us for the replay, you won't be short of tickets if our board make the decision and Gigg Lane will be rockin' all night:bounce::rave::flamebounpunk:punk:punk:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Apart from the one who got sent off, they all played well. The goalkeeper had a great match.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thanks for all you positive messages, i hope some of you lads can get up to us for the replay, you won't be short of tickets if our board make the decision and Gigg Lane will be rockin' all night:bounce::rave::flamebounpunk:punk:punk:

We might be short of takers for tickets though! Well played, well sung and well done.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Totally agree. But if I can add to not to forget the treatment that the Brighton middle management gave you. Reply in kind in the replay, but not to the BHA fans, just don invite the BHA board into the board room, and make them stand on the terraces. that should at least make a statement that the press will pick up. After Fans Unted and all the Archer protests, Im ashamed of BHA's board

Yeah it's quite disapointing really. The FC fans have been labelled as hooligans because a few ran on the pitch when they beat Rochdale. It's a joke. Their fans were very friendly in the pubs and amazing in the ground. Credit to football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here