Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done congratulations to Peter Taylor

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's obviously lucky and completely shit. That's 3 promotions and one sacking in his last four jobs. MA could do not better at Leicester having had a full season to try. PT got sacked 8 games into the season, having topped the league the previous season.

The anti-Peter Taylor feelings from those who worship the other ship jumper is pathetic.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You lot are a pathetic bunch who need to get a life and move on. Peter Taylor got us the championship !. We were 3rd when we took over and the person who said I could have been manager and got the championship is either mad, drunk , on drugs or Forrest Gump.

He had the best record of any albion manager in the clubs history with 19 wins 9 draws and 4 defeats. 4 defeats in 32 games.

Its not a case of just carrying on a winning side ask Bob Booker, ask Martin Hinshelwood.

Taylor left with good grace after delivering us div 1 football with 4 months to get a good manager.

Your hypocricy and childishness is astounding.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
God, you've completely changed my mind, I agree with everything you say. Peter Taylor showed such good grace by saying we weren't good enough for Div 1. What a great bloke.
f*** it, I'll even support whichever team he latches on to next...
.....wanker!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hello, if we were not good enough and needed squad strengthening why is it wrong to say that to the chairman. Oh my god I forgot he must never ever say anything against the Albion.

Come on, its a job to him , he wants to be able to achieve the best results he can the same as any other manager.

I will wager Hull will have Taylor in charge next season and will win the div 2 title.

Sorry for being a wanker by the way.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Taylor left us in the mire........ and went to no-one (would rather be unemplyed it seemed), Coppel and Adams at least went to new jobs at relatively well structured clubs............. Taylor is a turncoat and should be treated as one....

Hope he gets something terminal soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here