Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Cardiff + all the threads laughing at Palace's penalties! (merged)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I do have a pole as it goes.......a 30 foot scaffold pole....what ya like with heights???

Bloody hell Tony, you've got four stunners already........how many more do you need!!!?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This has Wrexham all over it.

(Welsh) Home side well on top, away side done sod all & looked inferior all evening. Guaranteed Palace win on penalties (for starters Speroni is a way better keeper than Heaton).

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The perfect scenario, the bluebirds score within 2 mins, palace working very hard manage to equalise but suffer two injuries and the game heads to the final seconds, the bluebirds score after a Mcshane own goal, perfect wet dream

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Taking the players down to their own fans so the players could hear him talk, ha ha ha are the JCL's really that quiet in the away end

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hope it doesn't go to penalties. The chances Cardiff have had they are going to miss

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I hope not El, my daughter and her fiancee are there, they are season ticket holders and she (well both) will be murder if Cardiff lose..........

I fcuking hate the welsh the scottish and the irish when it comes to sport,but tonight for some strange reason i want the taffys to win, am i going mad

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on Gardner surely he has another own goal in him.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I hate Freedman...what a cock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here