Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Cardiff + all the threads laughing at Palace's penalties! (merged)

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The only decent thing I've seen from palace tonight is Zaha. A few surging runs and then falls over. As for the rest of em, I've seen more life in a tramps vest.

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
The only down side of Cardiff winning is that Nooney might think he could be on for a trip to Wembley.........................

Am I the only one who thinks Claridge is making a bit of a twat of himself on the bbc alongside Hansen?

i think you might be... if it were me i wouldn't want a ready-made final... would ANYONE feel like they deserved it? or were truly part of it? and would want to dislodge a player who helped earn it? ... i don't think i am being unrealistic to think all of this would count, especially to a nice genuine lad like nooney

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I like Lennie Lawrence but is he a ventriloquist's dummy?
Think Dougie has his hand up his arse making Lennie's mouth quiver

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I have an admission to make....lol.....years ago I was invited to a work colleagues wedding & reception. it wasn't until a couple of weeks before the event I found out the reception was within the dreaded boundaries of our infernal enemies at selhurts (hehe) park in their grounds reception rooms! In the bog I admit to the crime of defacing a wall with BHAFC shat here! Childish maybe? well I was only 17.............lol

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Pearce is a complete cock

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
i think you might be... if it were me i wouldn't want a ready-made final... would ANYONE feel like they deserved it? or were truly part of it? and would want to dislodge a player who helped earn it? ... i don't think i am being unrealistic to think all of this would count, especially to a nice genuine lad like nooney

He's cuptied you muppet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here