Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Br*ghton

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Had to listen to whole game on my iphone as we traveled to relatives. kids got very worried when dad started punching the air at the end of the first half not once but twice. relatives (who hadnt realised I had an earpiece in) were seriously disturbed when the third went in.

Great day!! This aint over until the fat lady sings... (in May!)

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Ulloa is a beast, no defenders can stop him in the air, he's heading is becoming not just best in league, but may be England !

He scoring more with head then his feet, legend !

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bet Palace fans regret not signing Bridcutt, showed how good he really is today in a big game

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Pains me to say it, but well done, you fully deserved the win today.

Granted all of our players were well below their usual level (Parr at left back for example, what the **** was he doing for 90 minutes?!), but that can take nothing away from your performance. You'd clearly done your research on our weak links (continually running on Parr's inside, crossing to the back post etc) and Poyet had learnt his lessons from the previous 3 matches and you really seemed up for it in a way that most of our lot didn't.

Shame it was on a wet, cold Sunday at 12 o'clock because it could've been much better for everyone, but you deserved it.

You were always destined to win. Every stat pointed towards a Palace victory, and the fact that we are Palace made it blatantly obvious that you would win.

Well done, enjoy it because it won't be happening again any time soon.

This is why the rivalry is so great, great post and long live th banter

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Pains me to say it, but well done, you fully deserved the win today.

Granted all of our players were well below their usual level (Parr at left back for example, what the **** was he doing for 90 minutes?!), but that can take nothing away from your performance. You'd clearly done your research on our weak links (continually running on Parr's inside, crossing to the back post etc) and Poyet had learnt his lessons from the previous 3 matches and you really seemed up for it in a way that most of our lot didn't.

Shame it was on a wet, cold Sunday at 12 o'clock because it could've been much better for everyone, but you deserved it.

You were always destined to win. Every stat pointed towards a Palace victory, and the fact that we are Palace made it blatantly obvious that you would win.

Well done, enjoy it because it won't be happening again any time soon.

Fair play.

And oh, regarding your last line, play off final?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here