Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well at least our support was fantastic.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, your support is always great - it was at the 5-0, and the 2-3, and the 1-3, and now the 3-0. Well done.

Fair point (it wasn't that great for the 3-1 last season, though!)

There are times when football is just horrible to endure. And seeing everything go right for your hated rivals at your expense, at the same time as everything going wrong for you, match after match is suffering of an unspeakable kind.

However with some perspective only possible after three and half hours, I am very pleased that these games are on and big again, I know our time will come but just wish it would arrive a bit sooner, and I have some grudging respect for Palace's start. Freedman made some great signings and turned Zaha (bit like Ronaldo when first at Man Utd) from a luxury teenage talent into a matchwinner.

dandy

Jan 23, 2012
I was very saddened by the behaviour of our fans beating up children at half time, when will we grow up, they have.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
First trip to Selhurst. I didn't realise what an absolute shithole it really is.

Shiny new stadiums and attendances get you no extra points, oh and what short memories you all have, remember the Goldstone !

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Your support was great, loud support (until we scored at least) and loved the groupon banner.

Not having a go about your support, but i don't know how you put up with that bloody drum the whole game, it would do my head in if i had to listen to that every home match.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Not having a go about your support, but i don't know how you put up with that bloody drum the whole game, it would do my head in if i had to listen to that every home match.

This. Oh and goal music and that pillock shouting out the scorers Christian name while the Palarse faithful finish off the surname! Give me strength.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012

Actually I don't sit near it but I've bought tickets for my parents next week & picked them seats in the block next to the drum. Mind you they go and watch Eastbourne Boro play who I assume still have a drummer so they'll be used to it.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Didn't hear you all game!

You're obviously on a wind-up, but there is literally NO way that you couldn't have heard us all game. Even I could hear the constant light banging of a drum and about 20 pre-pubescants jumping up and down and singing.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
A big big thumbs up to the person who designed and paid for the Groupon stickers.
Well done that man!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354395665.901034.jpg

This made my day, indeed well done and no this guy just posed for the pic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here