Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
Got a hard-on yet?

It's the time wasters shafting this country a lazy might be all they can muster if it gets passed and they get cleared out of 4 star hotels
seems fair to me as the current asylum system isn't fit for purpose ,this has to be the way forward to stop them coming after all most are economic migrants but you know that anyway

Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
It's the time wasters shafting this country a lazy might be all they can muster if it gets passed and they get cleared out of 4 star hotels
seems fair to me as the current asylum system isn't fit for purpose this has to be the way forward to stop them coming after all most are economic migrants but you know that anyway

Regards
DF

Has the blood gone from your head to somewhere else, or do you struggle with English?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"There have been no removals of illegal entrants to the safe European countries they traveled through since the start of the year"

This is what you voted for in 2016

Point of order;
He’s already admitted he never actually cast a vote.
Yep. He never actually voted in the referendum. Technically, he’s a remainer.
I know. Pretty pathetic.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
For those NSC faithful that subscribe to the ‘come one,come all,come fill your boots’ philosophy, how many of these war ravaged men of fighting age should we fund? Where is the money coming from? The country is skint, how will effect the nations aim to be carbon neutral?
When will be enough?
I don’t want to go down the usual road here of shouting “racist “ at the top of your voices...just interested in finding out some views and opinions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
For those NSC faithful that subscribe to the ‘come one,come all,come fill your boots’ philosophy, how many of these war ravaged men of fighting age should we fund? Where is the money coming from? The country is skint, how will effect the nations aim to be carbon neutral?
When will be enough?
I don’t want to go down the usual road here of shouting “racist “ at the top of your voices...just interested in finding out some views and opinions.

The 48% that are granted asylum, and not deported, go on to get jobs, and earn money, contributing to the economy. My old aged pension is paid for by them.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The 48% that are granted asylum, and not deported, go on to get jobs, and earn money, contributing to the economy. My old aged pension is paid for by them.

Good for you. Just them or other tax payers.
I’m more concerned about us aiming to be carbon neutral. Also modern day slavery has reared its ugly head again. An inconvenient truth that some wish to ignore.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When will be enough?

“Please don’t call me racist as I go on to be racist”

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Did you also know that the vast majority of modern slavery victims are British? Yes, it’s true. And the vast majority of slaves are exploited by British people?

I know. I work with the victims.

I’m not sure what your new carbon neutral angle is.

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
“Please don’t call me racist as I go on to be racist”

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Did you also know that the vast majority of modern day slavery victims are British? Yes, it’s true. And the vast majority of slave gangs are run by British people?

I know. I work with the victims.

I’m not sure what your new carbon neutral angle is.

You win the prize, no surprise , you were odds on.
Modern day slavery is abhorrent, I’m surprised that you and others on here endorse it. Shame on you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You win the prize, no surprise , you were odds on.
Modern day slavery is abhorrent, I’m surprised that you and others on here endorse it. Shame on you.

Yaaaaawn.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here