Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Putting Britain first I guess ?
Regards
DF

I see. So, good old fashioned British murderers are more your cup of tea.

I tend to dislike all murder but whatever floats your boat.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
That's a high number. One mother died in her room with her toddler by her side. Private companies are dropping the ball here.

I agree. It's shameful. I don't think it's worth elaborating further on this forum, it gets jumped on by the hate mob

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
That's a high number. One mother died in her room with her toddler by her side. Private companies are dropping the ball here.

The death of Mercy Baguma and her child was very sad and tragic . Was reported though that she came from a wealthy Ugandan family and died of Alcohol poisoning and also had been in the UK for 19 Years so am not sure how exactly the Home office could be held responsible ?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6174036/glasgow-mercy-baguma-family-partner-eric-uganda/

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The death of Mercy Baguma and her child was very sad and tragic . Was reported though that she came from a wealthy Ugandan family and died of Alcohol poisoning and also had been in the UK for 19 Years so am not sure how exactly the Home office could be held responsible ?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6174036/glasgow-mercy-baguma-family-partner-eric-uganda/

I can only speak for myself but I boil it down to a woman and her child in a vulnerable situation, whatever her background and we had a duty of care.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I can only speak for myself but I boil it down to a woman and her child in a vulnerable situation, whatever her background and we had a duty of care.

how does a woman from a wealthy African family become a refugee and therefore under our (UK) duty of care , i mean blimey , respect for the dead and all that but like millions of other she probably came to the UK , couldn't put up with 5 hrs of daylight for 4 months of the year , no work , shit food , no family support ......how did that become our duty of care ...?? i'm not after an argument and i hope you accept that .....this whole refugee industry is top notch bs .......there are millions of native brits who need help so why are we doling out untold money that we don't have to chancers...??

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
im not sure how you ascertain that with that bucket over your head ffs ....19 years in the UK , not even a refugee any more ....:rolleyes: or ,was that your point...??

quite easy really, the contributor linked an article from one of those sources

Jan 30, 2008
how does a woman from a wealthy African family become a refugee and therefore under our (UK) duty of care , i mean blimey , respect for the dead and all that but like millions of other she probably came to the UK , couldn't put up with 5 hrs of daylight for 4 months of the year , no work , shit food , no family support ......how did that become our duty of care ...?? i'm not after an argument and i hope you accept that .....this whole refugee industry is top notch bs .......there are millions of native brits who need help so why are we doling out untold money that we don't have to chancers...??

We don't , hopefully next year we'll see more of these time wasters getting deported sooner rather then later ,parasites not wanted in the UK
Regards
DF

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
How many illegals have you invited around for Christmas?
Regards
DF

have you invited your mates round the bedsit Das Reich?

bf.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Firstl, taxing people properly would solve our poverty problem (if the money went to the right people), instead we now have Unicef stepping in to feed U.K. children.
While MP’s enjoy subsidised three course meals every day. Animal Farm, anyone?

Secondly, someone’s background is largely irrelevant. If you become vulnerable due to poverty, substance abuse, mental health etc then you are vulnerable.

It’s a matter of opinion if we have a duty of care. So it’s not an argument worth having.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
yes but my point was she no longer had the refugee tag ....been in uk for 19 yrs , she was surely a citizen ... no ...?? so much bullshit involved on both sides.

as I read it, that was the governments fault as they hadn't decided her case, but I can understand if people in priveldged positions cannot resonate with others in those situations

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
as I read it, that was the governments fault as they hadn't decided her case, but I can understand if people in priveldged positions cannot resonate with others in those situations

if , as reported , she was from a wealthy African family then she had no doubt experienced priveldgeds..(sic?) beyond anything that you or i would have experienced ...sad that apparently wealthy family were unable to help but seems that it's good old fashioned bureaucracy at its perpetual worst , she probably should have gone home and taken advantage of her families position but no doubt had become accustomed to the comparative freedoms in the UK ....as the daughter of a property mogul and politician one would have to query the asylum seeker tag....RIP sad.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here